Monday, December 27, 2010

Some Favorite Movies of 2010

These are my favorite movies that I saw in the theater in 2010... I don't go to the movies too often, usually only when I know for certain that I want to see a movie so most of the ones I saw were my favorites.  I only had a couple WTF am I doing here moments this year thankfully!

The Runaways

Iron Man 2

Get Him to the Greek

Inception

The Social Network

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 1

Tron:Legacy

True Grit

Some movies that I enjoyed but didn't make it to the favs list:
Alice In Wonderland
Easy A
Eclipse
Tangled
Toy Story 3
How to Train Your Dragon
Date Night

Some movies that had me wondering why I spent the money to go to them:
Dear John
Remember Me

Movies of 2010 that I waited for DVD for:
Shutter Island (rented and a fav)
The Other guys (rented and liked)
Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World (rented and a fav)

Movies of 2010 I still want to see:
Burlesque
Kickass
Black Swan
Love and Other Drugs
127 Hours
Cyrus
A-Team
Legend of the Guardians

Looking forward to what movies 2011 has in store.  What were some of your favorite movies 2010?

1 comment:

  1. I really loved Inception and The Town, Social Network and of course HP!!!
    Also, Despicable Me. I just saw this over New Years break and I love the little yellow guys. They crack me up!!

    My husband is OBSESSED with owls so I bought him Legends of the Gaurdians but I have not watched it yet.

    ReplyDelete