Walk or other various activity for an absolute minimum of 30 minutes a day, every day. Make use of Y membership. Eat lots of good fruits and veggies along with lean and healthy meats to stay full, active and healthy for me and baby.
- Create a cute little organizational nook by the washer and dryer for detergent, bounce sheets, a jar for pocket finds etc.
- Print pregnancy checklist.
- Print out bank statements for taxes.
Finish filling out OB office paperwork.
- Finish reading The Bell Jar.
- Make notebook to keep all things related to pregnancy in.
Set up entry way shelf top with Disneyland plates, etc. It's been on the to-do list without being done for far too long!done 3/20/11 :)
- Call insurance about phone.
- Call bompa website people about refunding an order I was charged for but never went through/was recieved.
- Clean out and organize pantry shelves in kitchen. Toss the crap- box up stuff to give away- and organize the rest.
Here's to a great and productive week! :)