Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Wishing a Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone today and hoping that we can all take a moment and thank our lucky stars for all of the things we feel lucky for today.  I know am.


I am lucky to have a beautiful, caring, loving, funny and intelligent daughter in Roslyn.

I am lucky to have a loving and caring husband in Drew.

I am lucky to be growing our family and for the amazing things that are happening, growing and developing within my body everyday.

I am lucky to have an inspiring, strong, driven, intelligent, authentic hero of a mother.

I am lucky to have a roof over my head, a house filled with love.

I am lucky to have friends who I consider my family.  You know who you are, thank you.

I am lucky to live a life filled with adventures, big and small.

I am lucky to live a life filled with art and inspiration.

I am simply a very lucky girl.


What makes you feel like the luckiest person alive?  And what are you doing to acknowledge and celebrate today?  Drew and I are going down to Tempe to the St. Patrick's Day bash to see Flogging Molly.  Should be an amazing time.  I'm lucky.


No comments:

Post a Comment