Tuesday, March 22, 2011

learning to take care of me

I suppose it could be because I'm pregnant... but lately I have had little to no tolerance for stressful people or situations and the affect that they have on me. And for the first time in a long time, I am finally putting myself first and just stepping away from them. It's not easy. It's sad, scary and hard, but I am doing it. And day by day it all gets a little less stressful and a lot freer.

I'm through with negative, critical, judgemental, mean-spirited people and things. I feel like I have just taken it all in so long now that I had to break free. For me, for my family and this life that I am responsible for growing. I wish I could have had the courage to do it sooner but now is just as good as of a time as any.

1 comment:

  1. <3 you take care of you girly! ...you are loved and you deserve drama free! know your anne of green gables kindred is always thinking of you and yours! xoxoxo ....maybe your post will help others to do the same, i know i need to do some serious weeding out....love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete