Sunday, March 13, 2011

Some News to Share! :)

Drew and I are expecting!  We found out last week and have been letting the exciting news sink in for a bit while we told our family and local friends the wonderful news.  We couldn't possibly be more excited to be having another child and Roslyn is over the moon about getting to be a big sister!

This time was a little extra special for me since Drew wasn't just in the next room when I found out... he was at work so I had time to come up with a cute way to tell him.  As luck would have it, Drew's birthday was just the next day so that night we went out to dinner at Olive Garden.  I brought along Roslyn's birthday gift for Daddy and my gift to him, marked with a tag that read "includes an IOU".
When Drew opened the box, the looks on his face were simply priceless as he let it all register.

I told him that the IOU was because I needed about 8 months to finish getting his gift ready... that we were going to have another baby!
We've been in a happy daze ever since we found out!  I'm just beginning week 6 of being pregnant, and I've been feeling really good... just very, very tired which was how I was when I was pregnant with Roslyn.  So far no morning sickness which I had already had by this point with Roslyn.  Hopefully typing it all out wont jinx me lol!

Anyways, we just wanted to share our good news... we know its early to be announcing typically in many peoples eyes, but we want to surround this entire experience with positivity and joy and part of that is sharing with everyone we know and love, no matter what!


10 comments:

  1. YIPPEEEEEE!!!!! For all of you. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SQUEEEEEE! So excited for you guys! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! How exciting! Wishing you the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome!! Congratulations! I know you are both so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome Rachel, congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *{CONGRATULATIONS!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU ALL!!!}* MANY MANY HAPPY HUGS AND KISSES TO YOU ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations! how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the three of you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Rachel! That is great news!

    ReplyDelete