Friday, April 8, 2011

Ultrasound! :)


We had our first look at our growing baby yesterday via our first ultrasound.  I got to have one for dating purposes and my due date did change a little, about 5 days less along that we had thought.  So our new due date is now November 16th, 2011.

The best part was seeing our little baby's heart already beating away, healthy and strong, at 167 beats per minute.

Drew and I are very, very excited and feel so lucky to have gotten to have an early peek at our little one. :)

My next weekly update won't be this weekend like I have been posting, but early next week since my due date was adjusted.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  Stay safe (and warm if you're expecting snow like we are!) and have a lot of fun.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh - LOVE those early ultrasound pics and hearing the "thump, thump, thump" of that little heart just beating away. How exciting for you two! Thanks for putting up the pics - I love to see the progression!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh..... we are very excited and 4 girls are getting very excited to meet that little one.
    we love you bunches. and miss you more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your due date will be my youngest son's first birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete