Tuesday, September 27, 2011

33 weeks :)



Your Baby in Week 33 of PregnancyYour baby is still gaining weight (about half a pound a week), and she could grow up to another full inch this week. With that much baby inside your uterus, your amniotic-fluid level has maxed out, which explains why some of her pokes and kicks feel pretty sharp these days. (There's less fluid to cushion the blows.) Antibodies are being passed from you to your little one as she continues to develop her own fetal immune system, which will come in handy once she's outside the womb and fending off all sorts of germs.

Size of Baby: about 4 and a half pounds, and between 17-19"

Total Weight Loss/Gain: -17 pounds

Maternity Clothes: same maternity jeans and whatever shirts that I can make work.

Gender: baby girl- Vivienne Claire

Movement: lots and lots!

Sleep: doing alright sleep wise.  Thanking goodness for lots of opportunity to rest!

What I Miss: trying to focus on enjoying these moments as much as I can right now.

What I'm Looking Forward To: meeting Vivienne!

Cravings:  Disneyland food!

Symptoms: nausea, soreness and heartburn.  And having to go to the bathroom ALOT!


This week has been a big week pregnancy wise for us!  We've been planning a tentative surprise trip to Disneyland to go see the Fall and Halloween decorations and go the Halloween Party since we enjoyed it so much last year, but it has all been so up in the air, literally until todays doctor appointment where we got the final okay to go thankfully!  Roslyn has absolutely NO IDEA whatsoever and I can't wait to go!  I'm slightly overwhelmed at the prospect of going to Disneyland at 33 weeks pregnant, but more excited.  I have every confidence in my doctors judgement so I know that I will be just fine and I know what I need to do to pace and take care of myself.

In other exciting and big news today... we now have a date for Vivienne's arrival!  We will be meeting her in about 6 weeks or so! :)  I'm sorry for not posting the actual date on my blog, but for some family issues I'd prefer to not write the date online.  If you see me out and about I will be more than glad to fill you in or if you email me I will, no problem.  We're so excited!

Now I need to pack up for our trip and try to decide on how we'll let Roslyn know about it tomorrow after school.  I'm thinking of bringing her card from Mickey Mouse. :)  Have a wonderful week!