Wednesday, October 5, 2011

34 weeks :)



Your Baby in Week 34 of Pregnancy
What's new this week? Your baby is clocking in at five pounds and could be as tall as 20 inches by now, and the vernix (the white coating protecting your baby’s skin) is getting thicker. This week, a boy's testicles start making their way down from his abdomen to their final destination: his scrotum (look out below!). While about three to four percent of boys are born with undescended testicles, it's nothing to worry about — they usually head downtown before junior turns a year old. In other baby-related developments, those tiny fingernails have probably reached the tips of his fingers by now — and getting ready for that first postpartum manicure.
Size of Baby: Up to 20" and 5 pounds!

Total Weight Loss/Gain: -16 pounds

Maternity Clothes: still in my maternity jeans and whatever shirts look best, cover the maternity panel and look cute.

Gender: Girl! <3 Vivienne Claire.

Movement: Lots!

Sleep: Alright.  I wake up a lot but am lucky to be able to rest often.

What I Miss:  Trying not to miss anything- trying to enjoy everything instead.

What I'm Looking Forward To:  Meeting sweet Vivi girl. :)

Cravings:  Nothing lately.

Symptoms: heartburn, soreness, morning sickness- the usual.


Well- we pulled it off!  We planned our surprise family trip to Disneyland for Halloween time and we pulled it off!  And even though I was 33 weeks pregnant- I survived!  Yay me!  We had an absolute blast and blew Roslyn's mind with the surprise.  We went for 2 days and did the Halloween Trick or Treat party for one of them.  We all got to dress up, Roslyn as an adorable Minnie Mouse, Drew as Captain Jack Sparrow and me as a pregnant skeleton.  I made the shirt the week we left and a lot of people got a kick out of it.  It was a lot of fun.  Tiring, but fun and something that I will always look back on and cherish.  Vivi is one lucky little girl to have already had 3 Disneyland adventures before she is even born.  I can't wait to experience all our adventures with her so soon!


Til next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment