Friday, October 28, 2011

She scrapbooks! :)

Yea!  I finally took the time to sit and actually photograph the layouts I have done the last two months.  It doesn't seem like a lot for two months, but honestly, I have only scrapped once a month the last few months at my monthly crop so I am pleased with what's been done! 

Most (if not all!) of these layouts are completed using my Studio Calico kits with some stash bits and pieces thrown in.  I've gotten through almost all of my backlog of kits and am really LOVING the layouts that I have been making.  The last few kits in particular have been some of my very favorites!

So... enough talking!  Here are the layouts! :)
Using the Field Guide October kit with some bits of a September add-on included.

Using the Field Guide October kit and the trim and some patterned paper from a September add-on.

Using the Glee Club kit. This one is a scraplift of this beautiful layout from the Studio Calico Gallery.  I covered the chipboard buttons in the tape that came in my kit and it was so much easier and quicker than covering with paper and glue.  This is a trick that I can see myself using a lot!

Made using the Lawn Party kit- one of my absolute favorites!

Inspired by a challenge on the Disney Scrappers forum :)

This is using a kit as well, though I am not sure which one.  I did my best to channel the amazing Celine Navarro with this one... a scraplift of one of her amazing layouts.  I'll link to her creation as soon as I find the link. :)

Made using the Lawn Party kit.  This was also created for the final Creative Therapy Catalyst that I was honored to be asked to be a part of.

Made using Candy Shoppe... loved the Crate for Studio Calico papers and how bright they were!  The rainbow stitching was a lot of fun to create as well.

Thanks so much for taking the time to check out what I've been up to!  Hoping to get back into scrapping more regularly... at least once a week.  It's just so fun! :)

6 comments:

  1. oh my gosh..thankyou for posting them...i am happy"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layouts love the big buttons on the first one - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts! I love how you used the buttons on the first one. So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW-ZeR!!!! Your creative juices are flowing!! Those are some amazingly beautiful layouts!!

    ReplyDelete