Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Currently





















Time: 12:35am
Location: sitting on the couch in the living room.
Watching: Greys Anatomy Season 6
Eating: nada
Drinking: iced tea
Feeling: reflective, fidgity, like something needs to happen
Thinking: about how I have been wanting to write again but when I sit down to do it, a part of me is scared of what might come out.
Wanting: a break... life has been very chaotic and I have been living like a single mom lately.  Mad props to all the real single mamas out there.
Needing: motivation and inspiration. A break.  Peace.
Making: a framed chalkboard with song lyrics to hang over our bed.
Loving: the thought of creating, scrapbooking, etc and wishing I had the time to do it.
Reading: The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
Thinking About: the to-dos of the week
Anticipating: Vivi waking up soon- she's sleeping restlessly.  Secretly I don't mind at all- more snuggle time with just my sweet baby.
Wishing: that things change soon.
Making me happy: feeling like maybe, just maybe... I helped someone feel better today.

2 comments:

  1. I love the style of this post. And dare I say it really makes me want to blog again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the style of this post. And dare I say it really makes me want to blog again?

    ReplyDelete