Thursday, September 27, 2012

finally fall...

Its finally that magical time of year, my most favorite of seasons... fall.  I love everything about it and loo forward to it with baited breath each and every year.  One of my favorite traditions since Roslyn started kindergarten a few years ago was to truly ring in the most beautiful of seasons with a special day devoted to fall.  This year, we loved it so much that we did it twice.  This last friday I picked Roslyn up from school and we grabbed some sandwiches and our favorite pumpkin spice drinks from Starbucks and found fall at the square.






Then on Sunday, we did it again, this time with Drew.  The girls loved finding fall with daddy and nothing could make me happier than my favorite guy, my girls, some Starbucks and beautiful fall.  This time we headed to Granite Creek Park to sit under one of my favorite trees during fall... the one that the leaves turn a beautiful red and fall early on in the season.  It was a wonderful day!






What are some of your favorite fall traditions?  I'm so looking forward to the pumpkin farm, collecting more leaves, pumpkin spice everything, Halloween, taking time to be intentional in my gratitude and celebrating Miss Vivi's first birthday.  It's simply my favorite time of the year and I love being in it!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had a blast! I'm sorry we missed being able to do this together this year - maybe next time. :)

    Fall is absolutely my favorite time of year too. Baking, apples, pumpkins, the decorations, the crisp feel in the air. All of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you! I love your family! I love that you share your life with everyone without fear and I am so proud to call you beloved friend. <3 these pictures are beautiful and I vicariously find fall through you as here in Hades, there is no fall. LOL!

    ReplyDelete