Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sharing some Scrapbook Layouts! :)

I'm really excited to be able to say that in the last week I have found the time and motivation to work on some scrapbook pages.  I've been working on purging and organizing my supplies more than actually creating with them the last month or so.  I do have to say that while I still have a ways to go, I am finding it much easier to actually create with less stuff, and what I have more organized!

Oh, To Have a Sister!
This page came together very easily using the Echo Park Sister mini collection.  I added some cardstock, the wood grain patterned paper, vintage sheet music from a Girl Scout song book, lace trim, resin flowers, washii tape, sequins and thickers.

You're the Love of my Life & I'll Never Leave Your Side
I used Glitz papers, garland trim and letter stickers on this one.  I created the title using my cameo.  After I cut it out and placed it on contrasting paper, I misted over it with Studio Calico's Shine mist to give it shimmer and tone down the super bright white.  I also added Studio Calico wood veneer letters and an arrow and enamel dots, along with washii tape, wood veneer and a die cut from Freckled Fawn.  The title of this layout are lyrics from the song "The Gambler" by Fun.


The Things You SayAnd last but not least, this layout was created using a cit from Citrus Twist Kits.  I added a Heidi Swapp folder, and some Studio Calico and Pink Paislee wood veneer letters.  I highlighted some of Vivi's most used words on the speech bubbles and included a full list in the glassine envelope on the page.


I will happily be having more scrapbooking time this weekend as Saturday is the day for the monthly crop my friend Aimee hosts.  I am excited to spend the full day scrapbooking with friends.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. I love all of them, my friend! I think I may be getting the urge to scrapbook, or at least play with paper, too! :D

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always so inspiring! I absolutely LOVE these layouts. You have me really excited about the crop this weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts! I love the speech bubbles for 'things you say' Those are the best memories I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, all layouts are really great! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete