Thursday, August 1, 2013

Some exciting news!

Today I get to share some news that I have been holding onto for a few days and I am so excited about!

I've been selected to join the design team of Scrap & Music!  This a great international challenge site that I've been following for a while now, that incorporates two of my very favorite things, music and scrapbooking.  You can see the design team announcement here.  I am thrilled to be joining such an amazing team, getting to design with designers from all around the world!

Sandra Jean – Canada
---> Rachel Hall – USA (that's me!  YAY!) <---
Carolina Schulz – Chile
Ro Miqueletto – Brazil
Carole Charrier – France
Denyse B├ędard  – Canada
Rita Ribeiro – Brazil
Kylie Symons – Australia

I am working away on the first challenge now, I can't wait to share with y'all soon!


3 comments:

  1. wtg bird cant wait to see these two amazing hobbies come together on your pages!! much love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wtg bird I cant wait to see these two amazing hobbies come together on your pages....much love xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel! Congrats on the DT spot! I bet you will love our DT "gang". Looking forward to what you will do with the sketches!

    ReplyDelete