Saturday, October 19, 2013

Fall Adventures so far... Instagrammed :)

I've said it a million times and I will say it again... Fall is my absolute favorite time of year.  The changing leaves, the crisp in the air, the festivities, the smells and the flavors... it truly is the best.  And every year we fully make the most of it that we can.

So far this fall we have...

Drank copius amounts of pumpkin spice flavored beverages.
Nerded out over a great AZ band, Jared and the Mill at the CD release party in September.
Found fall by celebrating the first day of fall with our best friends.
Spent all day everyday loving on this girl and watching her grow and thrive.
Went to see FUN in concert with more of our best friends. :)
Saw the Jimmy Eat World again (my TENTH show!) with our best friends.

I spent time in Payson and saw how remembered, honored, and loved my mother was and still is.  I survived my first year without her.
 Vivi drew and colored and drew and colored some more.
We've learned how to start standing on our own two feet!
We went to the fair to see our first little artist's work.
We made Drew's dream come true by traveling to California to see his favorite band, the Winery Dogs in concert...

where this happened...
Drew met and got a picture with one of his musical heroes.
Then we went to Disneyland for a day together!


Which was followed by a family adventure to Williams to ride the Pumpkin Patch Train!
The "Numbo" (Dumbo) obsession took hold of Vivi.
And I had a lot of fun shenanigans with this beautiful lady.
Vivi decided lower level living was not her speed any more and decided to move it on up... the stairs BY HERSELF!
Roslyn took part of her first flag ceremony at school as a member of student council!  So proud of our dedicated, responsible, focused and driven young girl!
We went to the first of two pumpkin farms and had a great day together!

 We discovered a new favorite restaurant in Chino Valley.
And I might have gotten in a battle of wills with an almost two year old over whether or not an entire carton of frosted sugar cookies is appropriate or not.  I won.  But I did suffer.
And do you want to know what the best part is?  It's not over yet!  We still have so many adventures coming up... Disneyland with the family and my dad this week, Halloween, Vivi's Birthday and Thanksgiving!  I am soaking up every single second of it, and I hope you are too.  Happy Fall! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment