Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Scrap & Music # 13- What Makes You Beautiful

Another reveal is up at the Scrap & Music blog!  This weeks challenge song is from One Direction and the song is "What Makes You Beautiful".  I found this song and this sketch to be perfect for a page about my beautiful Roslyn.  She's at the age where I am learning all over again how to tell her story through my pages and capture who she is accurately.  No longer quite my little girl, she is growing up and finding out who she is each and every day and I want and need to capture that.  It is important to capture it all in a way that honors who she is and how she is growing up right before our very eyes.  We wish we could hold on to each age longer than we can, but we are loving and honoring who she is becoming every day.  A bright, kind, caring, sensitive, driven and focused young lady.  A little lady who is the light of our world.
Thank you so much for stopping by and don't forget to head over to Scrap & Music to see the rest of the design teams work and to add your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment