Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Project Life- Week 2

Our second week was definitely as full and exciting one!  Drew, Vivi and I went on a weekend trip to Anaheim and Disneyland to see the final performances of Billy Hill & the Hillbillies at Disneyland, I met one of my favorite online friends Tami, and Roslyn had an epic three night adventure with one of her best friends, Anna.  

I used our Disney trip as the perfect opportunity to use the Say Cheese line from Simple Stories.  They provided the perfect color schemes and sentiments to all of our adventures.  Just two weeks into this, I am noticing some favorite products and techniques that I am enjoying using in my spreads and having fun using up the odds and ends and bits and pieces of stuff I have in my scrapbook stash.

Week 2- Page 1
Week 2- Insert front & back
Week 2- Page 2

Can't wait to work on and finish up week three! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment