Saturday, February 1, 2014

Layout Share... Ava & Roslyn

When Drew sent me this picture of Roslyn with her sweet friend Ava before school last week I know that I would scrapbook it in it's own page.  I just love it, their smiles and the love they have for each other simply shine through.  They have a special friendship- truly two young kindred spirits.  We are so grateful for this happy friendship for our Roslyn.
One of my goals for scrapbooking this year is to be more mindful of using what I have.  I have a lot of stuff.  I have beautiful stickers, embellishments and papers that deserve to be used and it's time I do exactly that!  One of my favorite scrapbookers, Susan, has created a 2014 stash challenge that I am participating in.  This is my first stash challenge layout.  I used one of my back-logged monthly kits, some old prima and Heidi Swapp as well as misc. embellishments that I have had for a while.

I'm looking forward to having a creatively productive year and enjoying using my supplies more than simply buying them. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment