Monday, March 10, 2014

My Project Life Essentials

Honestly, I feel a little silly posting about how I do project life. This is my first year doing it, and we're only 10-11 weeks in. But as someone who resisted and even disliked project life in the past, I've been surprised at how easily I've fallen in love with it, and the process.

These are my project life essentials. If I have to pack up a small amount to create with, these things are what I would (and do) pack:
1. Chipboard shapes
2. Tiny attacher
3. Black journaling pens
4. Glue, scissors and tape
5. 4x6 and 3x4 cards
6. Wood veneer
7. Small alphabet stickers
8. Flair
9. Washi tape
10. Ink and date stamps
11. Sequins
12. Puffy stickers, enamel dots and bling
13. Labels
14. Diecuts, journaling spots, etc

Here are some sneaks from my week 7 weekly spread where you will see how I used a lot of the items on my list. 


I've got a couple of exciting weeks I need to work on in my album and I'm excited to work on them when I get the chance. I'll be back soon with my week 7 spread and inserts!


1 comment: