Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Project Life Week 5

Week 5 started out with a celebration of the birthday of one of my very favorite people, Jane Cheek!  It was a gorgeous day on the Brick & Bones patio full of music, friendship and celebration.  Such a great start to our week!

Week 5, Page 1

Some of the highlights of week five were spending my days with Vivi, wandering around town, being silly and of course, snuggling with her; family night Thai House; and spending some extra time to really get to Roslyn's level and understand her better as she is growing up.  It was a beautiful week!

Week 5, Page 2
We ended the week with a fun full day of cropping with friends for me, followed by going to the 7th anniversary of the Cheektones show.  It was a blast!

Week 5, Insert Page

If you are working on Project Life or anything crafty related, I would love to see it- please link in the comments so I can see and comment! :)



1 comment: