Thursday, March 6, 2014

Project Life Week 6

Week 6 started with going to see the special release of the Frozen sing-a-long.  It was a great time... even if I was the only one in the theater singing.  But it was a sing-a-long gosh darn it, I was gonna sing!  We were also surprised with a quick visit from Grandpa John.  I went to the thyroid to start the process of getting my thyroid treated as well.
Week 6, Page 1
We enjoyed a special family night at the Raven Cafe for the monthly singer/songwriter night where Drew's student Caelen was performing his original songs and Drew played with him  We are so proud of him!  We spent time with Kristin and Gunner, I got my hair done and we partied at Ava's birthday party on Saturday as a family.  It was a fun time!
Week 6, Page 2
Thanks, as always, for stopping by and reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment