Thursday, April 23, 2015

touching base on 2015 goals...

This year I initially wanted to be about the year of "Do." As in do more, think and plan less. So far this year seems to be about do more to create, protect, preserve and perfect if at all possible my environment. Who I spend time with, where I spend time, what I spend time doing, when I spend time doing it, and most importantly, WHY I spend time doing it. 

Doing for me is manifesting in less, cleaning my environment physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally. Making tough choices. Allowing myself to be okay in acting for my best interests. Self care is okay. Self preservation is okay. It's more than okay. It's vital. 

Maybe this part of 2015 is about the fact that it's okay to say no. No I don't want the proverbial you, this or that in my life. And saying good bye. Or not saying it all the same. 
I've also learned that I owe no explanations for my choices. And that is freedom. 

1 comment: