Friday, July 24, 2015

Things I Don't Recommend...

Getting pneumonia has to be on top of the list.

I have to say that having pneumonia is no joke. There had been times before that I thought I'd had it, but I never did. It was always some sort of upper respiratory infection/bronchitis thing. 

A week ago last night, I woke Drew up and told him I thought I should go to the ER. I'm glad I did because it turned out I had a pretty major case of pneumonia and a nasty case of strep throat. I was admitted and stayed through Saturday afternoon. 
I'd say I'm about 70-80% better now... I've been on antibiotics since the ER and will be through Tuesday, as well as a bunch of other meds to help. My lungs hurt. I'm tired of coughing. I'm tired of breathing not coming easily 100% of the time. But everyday is slowly getting better than the day before. Thank you so much to my family and friends for the love, help, offers of help and words of love and the beautiful flowers. I am reminded again of how truly blessed I am. ❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment