- we have gone to Disneyland, just Drew and I to attend an annual passholder party
- we have welcomed Fall like we always do
- we have gone to Disneyland to watch Roslyn's dreams come true
- we have celebrated Halloween at least 5 times
- we have celebrated our Vivi turning 4 years old
- we have traveled to a dance competition
- we have cheered Roslyn on as she was invited to join her dance studio's company team
and those are just highlights. We've loved a lot, we've laughed a lot, and we have learned a lot. The Fall is a special time for me. A time of reflection, growth, change, and most importantly, GRATITUDE. I spend every November purposefully sharing my gratitudes each day for the month. I have a tendency to do this most days all year long, but I take November to be especially mindful of it and I feel that it is one of the most important things that I do for myself each year.
We are looking forward to spending Thanksgiving together and with my dad. And we are loving all things Christmas and can't wait to see what the most wonderful time of year holds in store for our family. We had a family photo session with Santa today to kick off the season and have a nice picture for our Christmas cards.
Til next time, friends.